Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

High Five for Friday

Hi All! Doesn't it always seem that the first normal week back from a short week feels like time crawls by? Well the good news is, is that it is Friday once again! I didn't have the most exciting week since the weather can't decide what is it doing in Vancouver but, as usual, here are my highlights of the week:

1. I work for an electricity company and so last Friday afternoon we got to tour one of our facilities and it was so interesting! It's amazing how technology has changed so much and is so advanced.

2. As you saw in my previous post, Mike, his family and I went to the pumpkin patch and it was a new place than I've been in years past and it was so much fun. I'm still pulling straw out of my toque and scarf but I loved it. Plus cheap gourds are always my favourite.

3. We went out for sushi on Sunday for Mike's mom's birthday and it was great - you have Colton, the 3 year old dissecting pieces of sushi and then you have Mike who has never tried sushi and succumbed to the family pressure and actually liked it... surprise, surprise ;-)

4. This is anything I did this week, but my friend KP started her new (dream) job in a bakery and she is absolutely loving it, my other friend Kelly and I are going to check it out this weekend. It's just such a great feeling when your friends are happy!

5. Kelly and I went for coffee Wednesday night and it was one of those catch up sessions where we have these stories that start with "I can't believe I haven't told you this yet!". We were a bit loud for the other in Starbucks but hey, that's what friends are for 

I have some fun plans this weekend as well as DIY-ing my office Halloween costume so it should be another busy weekend! Hope you all enjoy yours!

stay clumsy
xx jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment