Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone! 

This week went by incredibly fast since it was a short work week for those of us in BC! I can’t wait until this weekend since my softball team has our last tournament of the season, I'm going to see Lady Gaga in Vancouver and the best of all there will be sunshine the whole time!

Here are a few of the highlights from my past week:

1.       Came back from Hornby Island and can’t wait to go back! You can read (mostly see) all about it in my Hornby Post – as you may notice, Kelly and I were wearing lots of tie dye during the trip! We did it ourselves the day before we left and I am going to post about how we did it in a few days

2.       I am gearing up for the Westcoast Trail which is in two weeks (yikes!) by doing weighted hikes as much as I can and getting lots of fresh air! And by that I mean I get sweaty in the hot sunshine and have been living in workout clothes.

3.       Had coffee with my girlfriends - one of them, my friend KP, has an amazing baking blog so check it out! It is drool worthy! Have you guys tried the Peach Green Tea Lemonade at Starbucks? It’s a new fave for me especially since dairy and hot summer weather doesn't mix well in my book!

4.       It was my parents 30th anniversary and my dad’s birthday this week as well so congrats to them!! My mom posted this picture to celebrate and all I can say is nice ‘stache Jeff

 

5.       Lastly, I finally got my hands on the Oryx and Crake Trilogy and have started reading the first one, Oryx and Crake. I read the book in University for a Canadian Lit class and absolutely loved it –it’s a bit apocalyptic but with bits of humour as well. I highly recommend it!

stay clumsy
xx Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment