Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

New Posts to Come Soon!

This week and a half have been crazy! I was in the states for 4th of July and then went to Campbell river to visit my sister to lives out there! I have LOTS of new posts coming: everything from snack and dinner recipes, antique/shopping hauls and of course DIY's! Here is a little sneak peak of some of the posts coming up this week and next!

Popcorn Anyone? This stuff is amazing!

Visiting my sister in Campbell River!


A little bit of humour to make sure people don't litter!


This is my sisters idea of a quick snack...YUM

We made Pita Pizzas for dinner...

and of course finished off with S'mores and Cinnamon Rolls!
Who doesn't love Coombs Market
I wanted to take them all home


and as a dutchie, you can't go to Coombs without a stop for Licorice!

Be sure to check back this week to see posts on all of the above + more!

stay clumsy
xx Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment